Be the team.
If you are looking for a fantastic new experience you have come to the right place! Volunteering at Iceland Airwaves is a great way to see a whole new side to the festival experience. You will get to meet new people, learn new skills, make new memories and last but not least have a great time!
Our volunteers play an integral part in creating a great festival atmosphere for our attendees, and we welcome our all prospective volunteers to become a part of the Iceland Airwaves for 2019.
To volunteer for Iceland Airwaves you need to:
- Be 18 years old (or over) by the time you arrive to the festival site
- Buy a volunteer deposit ticket*
- Bring your ID
- Be able to complete all the shifts allocated to you through the festival
- Speak and understand English competently
How it works:
- Step 1: Complete the online application form
- Step 2: We will start reviewing applications in the beginning of August.
- Step 3: (If approved) we send you information regarding the volunteer deposit ticket and how to purchase it
- Step 4: 3-4 weeks prior to the festival we will send out details of your shifts, the festival volunteer handbook and detailed presentation regarding the volunteer program and roles.
- Step 6: Iceland Airwaves!
*The Volunteer Deposit Ticket Explained:
- To secure your position you need to buy a volunteer deposit ticket
- When your application has been approved you will be sent a link to be able to buy the ticket
- The deposit ticket is 14.900 ISK and will be fully refunded after festival, provided you have fully completed your shifts/obligations.
Please note that Iceland Airwaves does not provide accommodation, flights or ground transport for volunteers. These are the sole responsibility of the volunteers.
You can always drop the team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back you as soon as possible.
Hope to see you this November!
– The Iceland Airwaves Volunteer Team.