We’re about to announce our second wave of acts playing at Iceland Airwaves 2019. Before that happens, the ticket price will go up from 14.900 ISK to 16.900 ISK.
Act fast and secure your four day festival pass today!
Early bird tickets are almost sold out, so price may go up even sooner.
Early bird ends in:
- The best local acts including Vök, Hatari, Moses Hightower, GDRN and more to be announced
- Great established international acts like Mac DeMarco, Whitney and Anna of the North
- Buzz bands of the year like Shame, Boy Azooga, Georgia, Pavvla and more
- All coming together to celebrate the love for music in downtown Reykjavík!
- Party with other adventurers and music lovers from around the world
- Special day events for wristband holders only
- Dance under the northern lights!
Book a handy travel package!
Founding sponsor Icelandair offer handy travel packages that include a flight, festival pass and an optional hotel as well. Icelandair is Iceland’s leading airline and provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic. They also run some of Reykjavík’s coolest hotels and provide a booking service for day tours so you can book your whole Iceland Airwaves experience with one click.