Founding sponsor Icelandair offer extremely handy travel packages that include a flight, festival pass and an optional hotel as well.
Icelandair is Iceland’s leading airline and provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic. They also run some of Reykjavík’s coolest hotels and provide a booking service for day tours so you can book your whole Iceland Airwaves experience with one click.
- Round-trip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage 10kg (22 lbs)
- Iceland Airwaves Festival Pass voucher
- Fly, Hotel & Pass package only: Two nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel. Breakfast included at select hotels as noted during the booking process.