Fly + sleep + enjoy.
Founding sponsor Icelandair offer extremely handy travel packages that include a flight, festival pass and an optional hotel as well. Icelandair is Iceland’s leading airline and provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic. They also run some of Reykjavík’s coolest hotels and provide a booking service for day tours so you can book your whole Iceland Airwaves experience with one click.
- Round-trip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage 10kg (22 lbs)
- Iceland Airwaves Festival Pass voucher
- Fly, Hotel & Pass package only: Two nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel. Breakfast included at select hotels as noted during the booking process.
Full details and terms and conditions from Icelandair here.
Click on your country below to explore options.
Available from from Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Denver (DEN), Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP), New York (JFK), Newark (EWR), Orlando (MCO), Seattle (SEA) and Washington Dulles (IAD) from $585 USD
Available from from Toronto (YYZ) and Vancouver (YVR) from $707 CAD
Available from London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW), Manchester (MAN), Glasgow (GLA) from £276
Available from Berlin (TXL), Dusseldorf (DUS), Frankfurt (FRA), Hamburg (HAM), Munich (MUC) from €380.
From Paris (CDG) from €412
Available from Amsterdam (AMS) from €405
Available from Brussels from €405
Available from Dublin (DUB) from from €276
Available from Stockholm (ARN) from 3.370 kr
Available from Oslo (OSL) from 3,330 kr.
Available from Copenhagen (CPH) from 2.540 kr
Available from Helsinki (HEL) from €372